Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Ben Curt Imports disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Ben Curt Imports does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Ben Curt Imports does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Ben Curt Imports
Limitation of Liability
Ben Curt Imports shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products.
Battery Safety Guidelines
WARNING: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries. Special precautions are to be used when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any other type of rechargeable batteries. Rechargeable batteries are very sensitive to charging specifications and may burn or explode if mishandled or used improperly.
- Before installing Li-On, LiPo, and/or other types(s) of rechargeable cell batteries, verify that the intended batteries are compatible with your device(s). Not all devices support the same battery specifications so it is important to read the technical and safety information provided for each specific device.
- Inspect batteries for any dents or damage to the battery itself or its wrapper. If the battery is not in optimal condition, do not use it in any device and dispose of the batteries properly in accordance with your local laws. For batteries with damages only to the wrapper, it is possible to get it rewrapped at a specialty store. If you are unsure of your battery’s condition, please consult a reputable local vape shop for inspection.
- When installing batteries, ensure that the positive and negative ends match the direction within the battery compartment and are loaded correctly.
- Do not mix old and new batteries or different brands. We require our customers to use “married” batteries on multi-battery devices. When we say batteries are “married”, we mean were purchased together, used only at the same time, and never used without however many batteries are “married”. Doing this provides optional performance and safety.
- Use your batteries and device(s) only for their intended purposes. Do not tamper or modify any of the internal components. Doing so may result in serious injury or death.
- When you are not using your device, it is important to turn it off. Leaving your device on while not in use may result in accidental discharge possibly resulting in serious injury or death.
Storage & Maintenance:
- When batteries are not inside your device, always store and transport them in a cool, dry, non-conductive container (i.e. battery case), away from hazardous or combustible material. Never store batteries in your pocket, backpack, purse, etc without proper protection.
- Batteries and devices should always be kept in a controlled environment. Never expose your batteries or devices to sharp objects, metal, water, open flames, or high temperatures above 100°C / 212°F.
- In the unlikely event a Li-on, LiPo, and/or other types of rechargeable cell batteries catch fire, DO NOT attempt to put the fire out with water. Use a Class A, B, or C fire extinguisher or other smothering agents.
- Always follow applicable laws and regulations for transport, shipping, and disposal of batteries. For details on recycling batteries, please a government recycling agency, your waste disposal service, or visit a reputable online recycling source such as https://recyclingnearyou.com.au/batteries/
- Keep away from children and pets
The DOs and DO NOTs:
- DO make sure that the batteries you are using are compatible with your device prior to use
- DO make sure that your batteries are properly installed
- DO store and transport any batteries and/or devices in a cool, dry, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
- DO thoroughly examine batteries before and after use to make they are in acceptable condition for continued use
- DO properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with your local laws
- DO NOT use batteries if the batteries’ discharge current or amperage is not compatible with your device(s)
- DO NOT expose batteries and/or devices to sharp objects, water, open flames, or high temperatures over 100°C / 212°F. Never leave batteries stored in a vehicle. The extreme temperatures are dangerous when exposed to these batteries.
- DO NOT use batteries if the battery wraps damaged and/or if any other visible damage is present on the battery. (i.e. dents on either the negative or positive end)
- DO NOT mishandle or mistreat batteries. This includes but is not limited to: disassembly, cutting, puncturing, or incinerating
- DO NOT leave batteries or devices charging unattended
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ben Curt Imports, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In the event that a Ben Curt Imports product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Ben Curt Imports reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Ben Curt Imports reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Ben Curt Imports shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Ben Curt Imports without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Ben Curt Imports or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Ben Curt Imports does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Ben Curt Imports is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Ben Curt Imports reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property rights of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Ben Curt Imports in its sole discretion.